Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
Seems becoming a superhero would be cool. But I would never want superpowers.
Why? first off the number one rule of superpowers is for every super power, one gets to have a super villain who is bound and determined to destroy the super hero.
I do not need a super villain trying to kill me day in day out.
However.. If I could somehow escape the curse of the mirror super villain.. What superpowers would I want?
And only one.. So not cheating like a wish asking for infinite wishes
I think I would have to go for being smart. Super Genius smart. All the rest are interesting and read like fun. But for day to day live with it forever, Smart is the way I would go.
A second one would being able to travel through time. I think this could be astounding and wonderful too. But it would be fraught with danger.
What super power would you want?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Why I would never want 'superhero' powers... - 3+4=5 09:53:07 03/12/17 (8)
- Because they can't exist, might be the best reason. - Timbo in Oz 01:52:03 03/13/17 (1)
- good point. nt - 3+4=5 07:34:38 03/13/17 (0)
- RE: Why I would never want 'superhero' powers... - fantja 01:37:39 03/13/17 (0)
- My favorite super hero - G Squared 14:49:59 03/12/17 (2)
- your favourite super herao should be, you! - Timbo in Oz 01:59:01 03/13/17 (1)
- Thanx Timbo - back at ya. nt - G Squared 17:37:30 03/13/17 (0)
- I Want To Have........... - SpotcheckBilly12345 13:23:43 03/12/17 (0)
- As I age the thought of X ray vision has less... - musetap 11:08:21 03/12/17 (0)