Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: Saw a couple of them... posted by mkuller on March 8, 2017 at 20:54:30:
Most Aussie funnel web species are quite poisonous and can make you very sick. The Sydney region one, some of which exist around here is the worst.
Antivenene's exist here though.
Skeptical Measurer & Audio Scrounger
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - small random construction (spider) 'webs' in corners. no insect visible - 3+4=5 18:19:15 03/08/17 (10)
- RE: small random construction (spider) 'webs' in corners. no insect visible - Jack G 09:57:52 03/09/17 (3)
- Update on arachnid: captured!! Found him on wall behind couch at latest web. - 3+4=5 11:09:04 03/09/17 (2)
- Vacuum it up? - grantv 13:10:54 03/09/17 (1)
- After the vac up, I sprayed into the hose with Raid Max. - 3+4=5 18:33:22 03/09/17 (0)
- They're Cobwebs, tho no-one has ever seen a Cob. nt - oldmkvi 08:14:32 03/09/17 (0)
- I get that type of web on my car all the time - jedrider 22:56:28 03/08/17 (0)
- perhaps one of these...? - user510 20:37:39 03/08/17 (3)Follow Ups
- No, that was a 'funnel-web spider's' web - Timbo in Oz 23:06:21 03/09/17 (0)