Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: Saw a couple of them... posted by mkuller on March 8, 2017 at 20:54:30:
I would not be surprised that this arachnid gets around the planet. If it's the same we have it will be known for a nasty bite that causes the wound to fester or otherwise doesn't want to heal.
It's probably just me, but I prefer not to make pets out of 'em. 8-]
Edits: 03/08/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - small random construction (spider) 'webs' in corners. no insect visible - 3+4=5 18:19:15 03/08/17 (10)
- RE: small random construction (spider) 'webs' in corners. no insect visible - Jack G 09:57:52 03/09/17 (3)
- Update on arachnid: captured!! Found him on wall behind couch at latest web. - 3+4=5 11:09:04 03/09/17 (2)
- Vacuum it up? - grantv 13:10:54 03/09/17 (1)
- After the vac up, I sprayed into the hose with Raid Max. - 3+4=5 18:33:22 03/09/17 (0)
- They're Cobwebs, tho no-one has ever seen a Cob. nt - oldmkvi 08:14:32 03/09/17 (0)
- I get that type of web on my car all the time - jedrider 22:56:28 03/08/17 (0)
- perhaps one of these...? - user510 20:37:39 03/08/17 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: Saw a couple of them... - user510 22:13:27 03/08/17 (0)