Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
What bug can I have in my place.
The small (only at largest 5") 'webs' really just strands of web like stuff randomly back and forth in corners, maybe a total of six to a dozen strands., between things near each other (within 5"_.
Stated IN between the windows. Then inside the windows.
Then on floor at Amp near windows, and at curtain/floor radiator. Now further in room at some shelves.
Never have I found anything remotely like an insect.
So I am guessing way too tiny to see. The real reason I find them is cleaning. I notice them mostly because dust sticks to them.
So... What is taking over my place? Aliens?
I had sprayed general roach killer like stuff. Seemed to not affect whatever is making them. (Aliens.. teeny tiny aliens is my bet.)
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - small random construction (spider) 'webs' in corners. no insect visible - 3+4=5 18:19:15 03/08/17 (10)
- RE: small random construction (spider) 'webs' in corners. no insect visible - Jack G 09:57:52 03/09/17 (3)
- Update on arachnid: captured!! Found him on wall behind couch at latest web. - 3+4=5 11:09:04 03/09/17 (2)
- Vacuum it up? - grantv 13:10:54 03/09/17 (1)
- After the vac up, I sprayed into the hose with Raid Max. - 3+4=5 18:33:22 03/09/17 (0)
- They're Cobwebs, tho no-one has ever seen a Cob. nt - oldmkvi 08:14:32 03/09/17 (0)
- I get that type of web on my car all the time - jedrider 22:56:28 03/08/17 (0)
- perhaps one of these...? - user510 20:37:39 03/08/17 (3)