Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: Yaphank? Never heard of that one... posted by DevillEars on February 19, 2007 at 21:35:58:
I was waiting to see how the talk about merger of Windows NT and CTOS
would turn out. But CTOS-BTOS equipment was getting to expensive compaired to the PC and with PC's becoming so dominate I think
that's what killed the deal.
The Yapahnk plant was a major player in the testing and helping to
straighten out Convergent's B21 & B22.
Our QC guys were mortified when the toured CT plant and found out
what was really going on there. It took a lot of effert to get them to straighten up.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - What is hell like? - Bruce Kendall 15:44:56 02/18/07 (24)
- See above!!!!! For the Aussie version spread over a weak and a HALF!!!!! - Timbo in Oz 23:46:05 02/18/07 (0)
- Aahhh.... The dreaded Eunuchs operating system... - DevillEars 21:08:53 02/18/07 (5)
- I worked in the plant where BURROUGHS qualified that product. - GTF 21:41:13 02/18/07 (4)
- I know! ....I know Hell is Exothermic..... - millen 19:52:02 02/18/07 (1)
- The secret is postpone death until Hell is temperate.... - DevillEars 21:19:58 02/18/07 (0)
- When I married my first wife I told her I'd go through hell for her. - Markw* 18:11:10 02/18/07 (9)
- gee! I've still got my first one!!!! - Timbo in Oz 23:54:34 02/18/07 (8)
- What makes you think I know anything about anything? â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ - three_sox 01:59:36 02/19/07 (7)
- We know. We know all about you. - Bruce Kendall 18:46:01 02/19/07 (2)
- You gotta be Curly and Timbo is Larry so that makes me Moe!......~~t - three_sox 23:30:48 02/19/07 (1)
- Funny, up until the other day - Bruce Kendall 10:58:40 02/20/07 (0)
- soooo, wotcher fink of the sewerage story then, - Timbo in Oz 03:03:45 02/19/07 (2)
- Sometimes you gotta make a stink for things to smell like roses. ~t - three_sox 23:33:42 02/19/07 (1)
- I THINK ringing up the relevant territory Minister's office - Timbo in Oz 02:37:34 02/20/07 (0)
- "Poor bugger me - Gurindji" - sort of right! - Timbo in Oz 03:02:11 02/19/07 (0)
- hell is pulling cables - LousyTourist 16:22:15 02/18/07 (1)
- Then we now know there are many levels of hell, - Bruce Kendall 16:57:15 02/18/07 (0)
- "What is hell like?" Without even reading your rant, I immediately thought of my office. Great minds think alike. )MT( - J. S. Bach 16:11:47 02/18/07 (1)
- Re: "What is hell like?" Working for the USPS when you'd rather be sane. NT - Postal Grunt 19:22:53 02/18/07 (0)
- Maybe Iâ€™m a little perverse but â€¦â€¦â€¦.. - three_sox 15:52:15 02/18/07 (0)
- I had that book. Long gone. - GTF 13:08:02 02/20/07 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.