In Reply to: RE: Single and double K-Tube cutaway designs posted by moray james on February 5, 2017 at 08:27:00:
As you know I have built a pair of K-15 cabs with Beyma P15Fe woofers.
But I have never tryed (or heard) the Karlson tubes.
I know Freddie said there are compeditrors to horns so perhaps later on I will try. The K-15 works fine, but I think they are a bit slow compared to my horns. I am not sure if thats caused by the woofer I chosed or the design itself.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - WE11 long throat ideas - pix 22:45:35 02/01/17 (18)
- Single and double K-Tube cutaway designs - moray james 08:24:45 02/05/17 (6)
- RE: Single and double K-Tube cutaway designs - moray james 08:27:00 02/05/17 (5)
- RE: More information needed - Paul Eizik 19:02:36 02/02/17 (2)
- Sure information supplied - pix 01:00:16 02/03/17 (1)
- RE: Sure information supplied - Paul Eizik 11:49:25 02/03/17 (0)
- RE: WE11 long throat ideas - Coner 16:30:46 02/02/17 (1)
- Radian 750Pb - pix 22:48:27 02/02/17 (0)
- Exit angle mismatch - Mr_Steady 16:11:54 02/02/17 (4)
- Well, the reason for the extension idea is twofold - pix 00:40:25 02/03/17 (3)
- RE: Well, the reason for the extension idea is twofold - Mr_Steady 11:00:59 02/04/17 (2)
- RE: WE11 long throat ideas - Mr_Steady 05:30:31 02/02/17 (0)