I'm a little naive when it comes to digital formats so I hope you guys can help me out. I'm thinking about purchasing a Sony HAP-Z1ES audio player but have some digital format questions. I know that some artists like Neil Young has put out music in the Blu-ray audio format. Does the HAP-Z1ES support this format?
Also, what is needed to copy my CD's to the HAP-Z1ES?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Sony HAP-Z1ES and formats - dtyoshih 14:09:44 03/19/17 (15)
- RE: Neil Young - Dennis1 13:07:13 03/20/17 (0)
- RE: Sony HAP-Z1ES and formats - Dennis1 12:59:56 03/20/17 (6)
- New Dac improves... - oldmkvi 14:04:32 03/20/17 (5)
- RE: Sony HAP-Z1ES and formats - Kal Rubinson 16:56:47 03/19/17 (2)
- Ripping Blu-ray Audio Article Link - sjg 06:03:56 03/20/17 (1)
- RE: Ripping Blu-ray Audio Article Link - dtyoshih 09:37:09 03/20/17 (0)
- RE: Sony HAP-Z1ES and formats - pbarach 15:32:06 03/19/17 (3)