Considering I have not listened to high end Headphones for years. I did my research and selected these based on transparency, imaging and frequency spectrum. I also got them new for over 30% off.
They did not disappoint in those areas' In fact the 3D imaging was spectacular. Bass was tight and accurate. Mids a little mellow and the high end clear, but not sparkly.
My main and only disappointment is its efficiency. Its supposed to be rated at 45Ohms 90DB. My ARC SP20 Full function Preamp is rated at 6volt max 30 to 300ohms.
I can get it loud enough but only when I'm at 75% or more on my volume. Its crystal clear and quiet between passages whether on CD or Vinyl. My Digital Cable Music box does not have enough current or volts for my preamp to make that a usable source. I do 40% of my listening through the Music Channels on my Cable system. I know these and the cable have to break in.
As far as comfort, they are amazing, very well designed and I found myself listening for a few hours at a time over this weekend without any fatigue (Listening or physically).
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - HiFiman HE-560 mini reveiw - email@example.com 04:32:58 02/22/16 (7)
- RE: HiFiman HE-560 mini reveiw - firstname.lastname@example.org 13:21:34 03/19/16 (0)
- RE: HiFiman HE-560 mini reveiw- sending them back - email@example.com 17:17:38 02/22/16 (2)
- RE: HiFiman HE-560 mini reveiw- sending them back - yage 16:43:10 02/23/16 (0)
- RE: HiFiman HE-560 mini reveiw- sending them back - Travis 17:57:23 02/22/16 (0)
- RE: HiFiman HE-560 mini reveiw - rrsands 07:13:53 02/22/16 (2)
- RE: HiFiman cables - genungo 08:31:56 02/22/16 (1)
- RE: HiFiman cables - New versions Have the Plug in - firstname.lastname@example.org 09:28:41 02/22/16 (0)