In Reply to: RE: Tidal on Bluesound posted by PAR on February 27, 2017 at 15:33:44:
But the different services are using different hardware to send you the files
riddled with all the above problems so the same file sent by the different services could sound different. You are falling into the old cd is perfect sound forever.
When I sent a digital master from our studio to be converted into a cd the cd never or seldom sounded the same as the original master.
By the way the digital signal sent from your computer to your dac is actual an analog signal subject to analog problems
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Tidal on Bluesound - firstname.lastname@example.org 05:11:03 02/27/17 (18)
- RE: Tidal on Bluesound - PAR 06:14:57 02/27/17 (17)
- RE: Tidal on Bluesound - email@example.com 10:34:43 02/27/17 (8)
- I control both TIDAL and QOBUZ with my SONOS syste.... - Ivan303 19:15:58 02/27/17 (0)
- RE: Tidal on Bluesound - ahendler 11:30:31 02/27/17 (6)
- RE: Tidal on Bluesound - firstname.lastname@example.org 12:01:13 02/27/17 (5)
- What PAR said.... - Ivan303 07:18:32 02/27/17 (7)
- RE: What PAR said.... - PAR 08:46:16 02/27/17 (6)
- It's a matter of $$$ with QOBUZ... - Ivan303 19:11:49 02/27/17 (5)
- RE: It's a matter of $$$ with QOBUZ... - PAR 02:10:33 02/28/17 (4)