In Reply to: RE: SimAudio Moon posted by samurai7595 on February 20, 2017 at 17:46:26:
I believe that the benefit of the Aurender A10 is the internal Dac. If you are going to use the McIntosh Dac anyway, going to the A10 doesn't gain you much. Are you looking for more internal storage?
On the other hand, if you are going to use the Dac in the McIntosh, then the SimAudio Moon as a transport may be better money spent. Then if you ever upgrade your integrated amp you wouldn't need to have a built-in Dac. Which would also be true of the A10.
Maybe spend the money on upgrading digital cables. The AudioQuest Diamond was huge for me.
bigshowThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Which digital source would you choose? - samurai7595 16:13:43 02/20/17 (12)
- simaudio - Industrial 07:36:45 04/27/17 (1)
- RE: simaudio - samac 11:05:28 04/28/17 (0)
- RE: Which digital source would you choose? - fantja 17:25:26 04/26/17 (0)
- Please see my review of the Simaudio Neo 260D - Luminator 09:00:55 02/21/17 (0)
- SimAudio Moon - bigshow 16:54:16 02/20/17 (7)
- oon Andromeda and Eclipse - billeames 16:26:05 04/08/17 (1)
- RE: oon Andromeda and Eclipse - bigshow 16:42:40 04/09/17 (0)
- RE: SimAudio Moon - samurai7595 17:46:26 02/20/17 (4)