I own a McIntosh MAC6700 integrated amp along with a Rega RP10 turntable, Aurender N100H streamer and Cambridge Audio CXC CD transport.
I listen to vinyl & streaming (50% - 50%) and my wife listens to CDs (100%).
If you had the opportunity to go through one of these digital source upgrades, which would you choose?
Both upgrades are for the same amount of money, using various older gear has trade-in value. Please note that I'm not interested in upgrading my integrated amp nor my turntable nor my cables since I'm satisfied with those.
Upgrade the Aurender N100H to an Aurender A10
Upgrade the Cambridge Audio CXC CD transport to a Simaudio Moon Neo 260D CD player
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Which digital source would you choose? - samurai7595 16:13:43 02/20/17 (12)
- simaudio - Industrial 07:36:45 04/27/17 (1)
- RE: simaudio - samac 11:05:28 04/28/17 (0)
- RE: Which digital source would you choose? - fantja 17:25:26 04/26/17 (0)
- Please see my review of the Simaudio Neo 260D - Luminator 09:00:55 02/21/17 (0)
- SimAudio Moon - bigshow 16:54:16 02/20/17 (7)
- oon Andromeda and Eclipse - billeames 16:26:05 04/08/17 (1)
- RE: oon Andromeda and Eclipse - bigshow 16:42:40 04/09/17 (0)
- RE: SimAudio Moon - samurai7595 17:46:26 02/20/17 (4)