I don't know if I can print any quotes from the latest Stereophile's (Follow Up) page 177 by Herb Reichert. I've never before been exposed to the words of someone making love to a loudspeaker.
You couldn't separate Herb and the Devore Gibbon 3XL with a cheese knife! In the smallest of print it said Sam Tellig had reviewed this speaker before. Maybe this is some small reason I saved all my Stereophile's.
I know Sam isn't on the staff anymore but I think not only 2 but a panel of reviewers would provide a better assessment of any product reviewed. It might explain the fantastic fanatical experiences some get vs. those who don't as much and then the consumer can make an easier choice.
Just a thought....Mark K.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Herb Reichert/ Follow Up - firstname.lastname@example.org 09:31:30 03/17/17 (5)
- RE: Herb Reichert/ Follow Up - BubbaMike 13:26:52 03/19/17 (0)
- RE: Herb Reichert/ Follow Up - jkaschyk 18:43:18 03/17/17 (0)
- Stereophile Quotes - Des 17:44:45 03/17/17 (0)
- Forget The Cheese Knife ............ - SpotcheckBilly12345 13:06:13 03/17/17 (1)
- This is why I never buy used loudspeakers...... - 4everyoung 17:52:15 03/17/17 (0)