In Reply to: RE: What RCA-RCA SPDIF Digital Cable To Use? posted by Duster on January 22, 2017 at 17:14:23:
I'd like to try this cable and the cheapest way seems to be to buy an RCA/RCA and then replace one end with a BNC. BUT to buy a pair of OYAIDE BNC's for 100 bux is not cost effective.
Is there a suitable BNC that can be had for less money? something between Oyide and Canare perhaps.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - What RCA-RCA SPDIF Digital Cable To Use? - thetubeguy1954 10:54:19 01/22/17 (11)
- Thanks To All Who Responded! - thetubeguy1954 12:52:59 01/26/17 (0)
- a few reviewed here, see the winner - paco 06:10:14 01/26/17 (0)
- Heretical Digital Cable PLUS 1 meter with KLE Absolute Harmony - RadioWonder 04:59:02 01/23/17 (0)
- RE: What RCA-RCA SPDIF Digital Cable To Use? - PingPing 17:49:37 01/22/17 (1)
- RE: What RCA-RCA SPDIF Digital Cable To Use? - Tidycat1 21:00:46 01/22/17 (0)
- RE: What RCA-RCA SPDIF Digital Cable To Use? - bcowen 12:31:34 01/22/17 (5)