In Reply to: Yeah, I did buy a big stock of the 5mm ones...and have a few 10mm ones I bought years ago. posted by 3+4=5 on January 27, 2017 at 12:11:32:
I've got a DIY cable using a Vampire BNC at one end. And a female BNC in my CD player digital out. And a Vampire phono grounding post on my preamp.
But that's about it.
I've always liked the Vampire products. Should've stocked up on the RCA's.
I've read many a tale about those bullet plugs. I'd be concerned about their mechanical integrity even if one managed to solder the tiny bit of ground metal.
"I know just enough to get into trouble. But not enough to get out of it."This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - VHD RCA male: how does it work? - dave789 19:15:31 01/14/17 (11)
- RE: VHD RCA male: how does it work? - Duster 18:23:07 01/16/17 (0)
- Like these? Haven't a clue but my interest is peaked! - Jonesy 14:48:46 01/16/17 (8)
- instructions.... - 3+4=5 16:35:50 01/26/17 (7)
- tightening torque, cut through? - dave789 06:35:40 03/06/17 (1)
- RE: tightening torque, cut through? - Duster 12:33:44 03/06/17 (0)
- Excellent Instructions... - Jonesy 07:52:06 01/27/17 (4)
- Yeah, I did buy a big stock of the 5mm ones...and have a few 10mm ones I bought years ago. - 3+4=5 12:11:32 01/27/17 (3)
- RE: VHD RCA male: how does it work? - Duster 20:54:27 01/14/17 (0)