In Reply to: Excellent Instructions... posted by Jonesy on January 27, 2017 at 07:52:06:
I have plenty of RCA of various types.
All bought at one sale or another
The only ones I hated were the Eichmann plastic body ones. I found them to be a real PITA, and after just trying to solder one ground I said never again.
Of all the various RCA I have used in home made IC, The Vampire Tiffany are my all time favorites.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - VHD RCA male: how does it work? - dave789 19:15:31 01/14/17 (11)
- RE: VHD RCA male: how does it work? - Duster 18:23:07 01/16/17 (0)
- Like these? Haven't a clue but my interest is peaked! - Jonesy 14:48:46 01/16/17 (8)
- instructions.... - 3+4=5 16:35:50 01/26/17 (7)
- tightening torque, cut through? - dave789 06:35:40 03/06/17 (1)
- RE: tightening torque, cut through? - Duster 12:33:44 03/06/17 (0)
- Excellent Instructions... - Jonesy 07:52:06 01/27/17 (4)
- RE: VHD RCA male: how does it work? - Duster 20:54:27 01/14/17 (0)