Home Cable Asylum

Interconnects, speaker wire, power cords. Ask the Cable Guys.

PS they are not 'magnetic' they are called 'ferrite'..

As for adding em to a modern 'high end' powercord?
If all you have is a basic plain powercord.. yeah you can add one.

Cardas builds one into its powercords

On a few of my basic extension cords I have a tube shaped one. Plus on things like lamps and fans in my listening area, I have them on each AC cord. And on my fridge cord in the kitchen...
But not on my equipment cords..

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • PS they are not 'magnetic' they are called 'ferrite'.. - 3+4=5 10:52:11 12/28/16 (0)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.