In Reply to: I have the Gold... posted by RadioWonder on December 17, 2016 at 16:25:05:
I can't comment on speaker cable.On power cords ,I noticed this:"gold" had a more than lovely tonality and warmth to it.It was very appealing.Once I heard the rhodium,I realized what I had to give up to gain those two qualities.
The rhodium was better balanced,better top-end.The other sounded somewhat smeared.But,oh that midbass.
Its' only when you do back-to-back comparisons that these details make themselves evident.
I suppose that I could have been happy either way.It usually comes down to personal preference,equipment and room.
Tom:catThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Furutech spades---Rhodium vs. Gold - Salectric 07:37:56 12/17/16 (10)
- RE: Furutech spades---Rhodium vs. Gold - Cougar 18:20:53 12/22/16 (0)
- RE: Furutech spades---Rhodium vs. Gold - SgreenP@MSN.com 07:34:19 12/19/16 (1)
- RE: Furutech spades---Rhodium vs. Gold - Salectric 11:39:01 12/19/16 (0)
- I have the Gold... - RadioWonder 16:25:05 12/17/16 (5)
- RE: I have the Gold... - Tidycat1 21:32:29 12/17/16 (4)
- RE: Furutech spades---Rhodium vs. Gold - Jonesy 15:44:52 12/17/16 (0)