In Reply to: RE: cable sonics posted by Justlisten2 on May 24, 2012 at 03:49:57:
"My wife and I loved the area, including Newport Beach. Family ties (re:children) brought me back home to Pennsylvania, where the weather SUCKS!!!"
"I LOVE LA!!"
Many have commented on a certain vapidness about SoCal but of course a place is what you make of it and SoCal does have that nice weather and wonderfully close to so many super entertainment venues, delish food choices and killer places to visit within an hour or two drive. LA. There is an inherent buzz about the place that beats down boredom and depression, yet soon enough newcomers learn the downsides (affluence envy, traffic, air quality, so much to do & not the money to do it with, "the June Gloom," over emphasis and adulation on youth, etc.). If you're young(er) and more open to adaption it can be swell living. After age fifty or so more comfortable mingling with people in places like Lennox, MA at Tanglewood and being closer to all those historic register places to visit.
Edits: 05/26/12This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - kubala-sosna price list - hifitommy 16:40:16 05/22/12 (11)
- RE: kubala-sosna price list - thebordas 04:58:21 05/23/12 (10)
- RE: kubala-sosna price list - Ron D 21:05:34 05/23/12 (0)
- kubala-sosna - hifitommy 06:11:01 05/23/12 (8)
- RE: kubala-sosna - Justlisten2 16:51:46 05/23/12 (5)
- cable sonics - hifitommy 17:48:17 05/23/12 (4)
- RE: kubala-sosna - thebordas 07:57:51 05/23/12 (1)
- kubala-sosna...... - hifitommy 17:09:24 05/23/12 (0)
- RE: cable sonics - byegolly 05:34:01 05/26/12 (0)