Home Cable Asylum

Interconnects, speaker wire, power cords. Ask the Cable Guys.

RE: Using a stereo plug in a Mono amp

Yes, correct ... you wont have any right channel, only left. You can buy an adapter plug that sums L and R internally. Rat Shack sells them, or atleast they used to. You may have to get creative with another adapter afterwards because I dont know if there is a 3.5mm stereo to mono plug/adapter that would also offer the female 1/4" jack, all in one. But then again, someone probably makes one.

Edits: 02/21/12

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.