Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: Pass INT-60: how to place in the room?

I'd get a new rack. If it fits the budget get one specifically for audio with thicker shelves, some have vibration control.

I recently picked up a rack from a company called VTI, their Pro series has 3/4 inch shelves and deep enough for your amp. They look good and sort of modular as they stack. Assembly was a breeze. The metal poles are silver or back, shelves have a variety of colors.

VTI may or may not have the vibration/isolation of like a Solid Steel or similar. I like the look better though. It holds my Levinson & Pass set up well enough.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Pass INT-60: how to place in the room? - Mr Peabody 19:33:17 03/18/17 (2)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.