Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
In Reply to: LM3876T 40W chip amp. posted by mwhouston on February 15, 2017 at 16:50:06:
What speakers are you driving? And is the power level sufficient for good dynamics and all that?
I need a drill press. I can't even make a clean hole in a metal face plate. I used to own one plus some large diameter hole punches for tube socket holes. I'll get back into it someday.
Looks like you're having fun!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - LM3876T 40W chip amp. - mwhouston 16:50:06 02/15/17 (9)
- RE: LM3876T 40W chip amp. - hifipaul 18:32:40 02/19/17 (1)
- RE: LM3876T 40W chip amp. - mwhouston 20:38:52 02/19/17 (0)
- Looking good! - AbeCollins 12:52:59 02/16/17 (3)
- RE: Looking good! - mwhouston 13:41:42 02/16/17 (2)
- RE: LM3876T 40W chip amp. - bare 09:00:30 02/16/17 (2)