Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
This amp was started years ago but originally didn't work as expected. Two chip amp Jaycar kits have replaced the amp modules and the heat sink and PS have been beefed up. NOW IT WORKS at long last.
40W RMS into 8ohms with the normal chip amp protection all built in. Also power filter and 300VAC tranni. 10A rec. bridge (snubbed) and 2X8,000uf filter caps. Sounding clean, linear and uncluttered and bloody great bass - OMG! Nice WAF too.
| retro-thermionic |
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - LM3876T 40W chip amp. - mwhouston 16:50:06 02/15/17 (9)
- RE: LM3876T 40W chip amp. - hifipaul 18:32:40 02/19/17 (1)
- RE: LM3876T 40W chip amp. - mwhouston 20:38:52 02/19/17 (0)
- Looking good! - AbeCollins 12:52:59 02/16/17 (3)
- RE: Looking good! - mwhouston 13:41:42 02/16/17 (2)
- RE: LM3876T 40W chip amp. - bare 09:00:30 02/16/17 (2)