yes alot of you already know the wonderous virtues of Grant VanderMye's maggie stands :)
But for those who dont.... or those new here, I'm here to tell you that this is THE best audio related purchase I've made as of yet! (excluding actually buying my maggies) Nothing has given the sonic impact of these stands. Not my Polycrystal kit (UHD rack, footers and cable towers), Not my home made room treatments, not even my CX-7 Cd player (and it made a wonderful and huge difference in itself). And compared to the prices of the above.... these things are the deal of the century! MAX bang for the buck!
Highs are extremely smooth and natural now, mids are fluid and the bass.... oh man the bass!! Its full bodied and extended and dynamic with impact and slam! Drum notes that before just sounded like 'thud thud thud' now have distinquishable tones and stages. All around everything has more body and warmth and detail and dynamics and air and this stunning stable pinpoint imaging that I thought I had... but turns out not at all! Its just so much more fluid and sweet and musical now! Like a major high end amplifier upgrade or something... only better cause SOOO much cheaper!
Honestly I didnt expect THIS much of a difference and thats why I'm so excited lol! I had to share (no... grant did not put me up to this or ask me to post) and I also took several pictures to share as well :)
So you guys and gals out there that dont have stands as of yet... and dont want to fab your own... Deffinately give grant a call or email!!! He's wonderfull to deal with! Excellent customer service if you will. You can find him and his stands at Mye Sound
and now pictures! Enjoy!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 1.6 owners (and all other maggies) this is a MUST BUY! - Enchantment1.6s 20:38:18 02/11/03 (14)
- Do they have a stand for MG12's - J Sansing 12:27:24 02/17/03 (1)
- Yes, please see site for MMG stands..... same thing - grantv 18:19:24 02/17/03 (0)
- Agreed! They are great! - TGS 11:02:03 02/13/03 (0)
- Re: 1.6 owners (and all other maggies) this is a MUST BUY! - Ryan 22:45:07 02/12/03 (1)
- Stands for MGIII's are available...... - grantv 07:35:02 02/13/03 (0)
- Re: 1.6 owners (and all other maggies) this is a MUST BUY! - Brad 19:22:39 02/12/03 (1)
- Re: 1.6 owners (and all other maggies) this is a MUST BUY! - grantv 19:29:30 02/12/03 (0)
- So which way are they tilted? - Jay N. 14:46:10 02/12/03 (1)
- Straight up exactly. - Enchantment1.6s 15:26:53 02/12/03 (0)
- I totally agree, grant stands work wonders - Mike_D 13:21:16 02/12/03 (0)
- Re: 1.6 owners (and all other maggies) this is a MUST BUY! - skeptical 22:34:19 02/11/03 (3)
- Actually I didnt have grant use them... he saw them and asked - Enchantment1.6s 08:35:59 02/12/03 (2)
You can not post to an archived thread.