K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers
Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share youe ideas and experiences.
In Reply to: HV shunt regulator?? posted by triode_nuts on February 19, 2012 at 03:21:00:
I have made a kit available that is tailored to the K&K Audio ST-70 amplifier mod kit, but I am considering a shunt regulator kit(s) for general application, but haven't yet finished it. There would be a low voltage version (350V max) and a high voltage version (600V max).
I will announce availability on the forum.
www.kandkaudio.comThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Question for Kevin Carter GM70SE - triode_nuts 12:16:39 02/18/12 (9)
- RE: Question for Kevin Carter GM70SE - KevinC 13:33:02 02/18/12 (2)
- RE: Question for Kevin Carter GM70SE - triode_nuts 03:30:03 02/19/12 (1)
- RE: Question for Kevin Carter GM70SE - KevinC 11:28:30 02/22/12 (0)
- Kevin: What GM70 you use? Graphite or Copper plate?? (NT) - triode_nuts 12:22:03 02/18/12 (5)
- RE: Kevin: What GM70 you use? Graphite or Copper plate?? (NT) - KevinC 13:34:10 02/18/12 (4)