Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
And if COVID spreads among participants, coaches, support personnel, then the games may well be stopped early. Also, AFAIK no network is carrying the Olympics.
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. "
― W.C. Fields
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - No spectators at Tokyo Olympics? - Jay Buridan 21:12:25 07/21/21 (15)
- Not sure the IOC cares about having spectators - BillH 07:48:43 07/24/21 (0)
- I am pulling for disaster -- at least for the IOC - mhardy6647 19:14:00 07/23/21 (1)
- RE: I am pulling for disaster -- at least for the IOC - Wojciech 19:56:20 07/23/21 (0)
- RE: No spectators at Tokyo Olympics? - beach cruiser 18:01:01 07/22/21 (0)
- NBC is a network and they are carrying them here. - srdavis2000 08:33:09 07/22/21 (0)
- I'm watching a match now - stan2 07:33:39 07/22/21 (0)
- I watched the US women's soccer team get trounced by Sweden yesterday. - srdavis2000 06:27:26 07/22/21 (0)
- Love the athletes, HATE the IOC... - Ivan303 05:51:14 07/22/21 (1)
- I'll be watching the women's beach volleyball - Jay Buridan 06:08:17 07/22/21 (0)
- NBC has been hyping the shit out of the Olympics. - ghost of olddude55 03:37:46 07/22/21 (4)
- I'm recording the opening ceremony on Friday - I think.... - AbeCollins 06:27:02 07/22/21 (2)
- RE: I'm recording the opening ceremony on Friday - I think.... - srdavis2000 08:24:34 07/22/21 (1)
- Opening ceremonies coverage starts at 6:55am Eastern time in the US - dark_dave56 09:15:20 07/22/21 (0)
- the IOC have lost all credibility... - Jim Pearce 05:42:23 07/22/21 (0)
- RE: No spectators at Tokyo Olympics? - dark_dave56 03:33:55 07/22/21 (0)