Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
A thread from the Hatteras forum at Sam's Marine, starts with an inquiry on propeller shaft diameter on a 65' Convertible then moves to propellers (aka wheels) having two boats at the same time, then 12 versus 16 cylinder engines, then fuel burn rates..
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Brief look into Motor Yachting - Craiger56 22:11:30 07/10/17 (7)
- RE: Brief look into Motor Yachting - beach cruiser 02:54:01 07/13/17 (0)
- the difference between ocean yacht racing and motor yachting is ... - Timbo in Oz 02:36:41 07/11/17 (5)
- RE: - Craiger56 12:06:59 07/11/17 (4)
- So, what I wrote is not true - Timbo in Oz 14:50:14 07/11/17 (3)
- Not the yawn part - Craiger56 21:58:42 07/11/17 (1)
- I wish I ahd that kind of discrtetional money, but I'd spend it on a more energy efficient home. - Timbo in Oz 00:19:36 07/12/17 (0)
- Not yawn part - Craiger56 21:50:20 07/11/17 (0)