Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
I saw this ad from a local Car Repo store in Vancouver (no affiliation). It's a used 2007 Ferrari F430 Coupe that has a listing price of CAD$165,000.00 or $7,320.91/bi-weekly or $101.44/day. The 4.3L V8 engine produces 500 HP that had a price tag of $186,925 to $217,318 during its debut in the U.S. in 2007.
According to the listing info, it only has 12903 km/8018 mi on it. With that kind of mileage, I have a feeling that the owner hated this car. If it were me I would be loving it to death and driving it all the time including trips for groceries at Walmart. I bet the leather seats are hard and stiff on account that it hasn't been broken in yet.
For more info on the listing go here https://www.repo.com/listing/6325
If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing well
(Proverb)This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - If only I could... - kootenay 17:59:18 06/17/17 (7)
- RE: If only I could... - bjamz 16:29:01 06/19/17 (1)
- agree and this - Green Lantern 20:09:56 06/19/17 (0)
- RE: If only I could... - pictureguy 15:43:33 06/18/17 (0)
- RE: If only I could... - b.l.zeebub 14:00:37 06/18/17 (1)
- RE: If only I could... - bigshow 15:51:38 06/18/17 (0)
- I'd be just as thrilled to have it's little brother - Green Lantern 05:32:41 06/18/17 (1)
- I'd probably take this - Quint 06:00:38 06/18/17 (0)