Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: RE: Big fat guys, garlic and bp posted by beach cruiser on June 16, 2017 at 02:14:33:
While there is evidence that garlic can reduce blood pressure it doesn't seem like the studies show immediate reduction. It may take weeks to work?? It is said that cooking ruins it's ability to lower bp. It needs to be in a correct form and dose. I don't think it's so easy to pass a test by eating some garlic just before a test?? I can find no evidence that oatmeal reduces blood pressure. Good for blood lipid profile. A bit strange that all of a sudden your bp is normal after being high for a long time. Wonder what did it? T456
"The Borg is the ultimate user. They're unlike any threat your Federation has ever faced."
- Q, 2365This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Potentially useful article on exercise and blood pressure control - Tweaker456 12:14:15 06/14/17 (14)
- Stretching and Reducing High Blood Pressure - RadioWonder 06:03:04 06/15/17 (7)
- RE: Stretching and Reducing High Blood Pressure - Tweaker456 13:48:14 06/15/17 (1)
- But it's not working for you, is it? - Timbo in Oz 03:38:25 06/16/17 (0)
- Reducing High Blood Pressure - beach cruiser 12:59:53 06/15/17 (4)
- RE: Potentially useful article on exercise and blood pressure control - fantja 01:13:21 06/15/17 (0)
- Same deal with Sex. nt - oldmkvi 14:03:50 06/14/17 (4)Follow Ups
- RE: Big fat guys, garlic and bp - Tweaker456 10:23:06 06/16/17 (1)
- RE: Big fat guys, garlic and bp - beach cruiser 02:40:21 06/17/17 (0)