Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
That's a few years back before she got a skin cancer on her face! Which is now threatening her eyelid and eye, and eating her face.
It gets infected easily, a coco collar would only upset her, and the wound will not improve not matter what we do. She is in a lot of pain. So we have put her on pain killers, and will have her put to sleep, tomorrow morning.
So, we are giving her a lot of rope today, and yesterday after the visit to the vet. She slept in our room last night and will again tonight.
Skeptical Measurer & Audio Scrounger
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - You will all remember this cute little calico - Timbo in Oz 19:40:02 06/13/17 (9)
- Sorry I missed this post yesterday, Timbo - 1973shovel 17:20:06 06/15/17 (0)
- Further prayers your way... - musetap 17:35:48 06/14/17 (0)
- sorry, Tim. Poor kitty - stan2 09:17:19 06/14/17 (0)
- RE: You will all remember this cute little calico - Douger 08:03:45 06/14/17 (0)
- RE: You will all remember this cute little calico - FenderLover 07:13:25 06/14/17 (0)
- RE: You will all remember this cute little calico - kitch29 05:57:38 06/14/17 (0)
- It's never easy. - kavakidd 23:55:05 06/13/17 (0)
- RE: You will all remember this cute little calico - Rockethead26 23:12:33 06/13/17 (0)
- It's a hard choice. - Todd A. 20:13:56 06/13/17 (0)