Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: thanks for posting that link posted by mhardy6647 on June 13, 2017 at 10:37:03:
One of the Nichicon BPUH 220 uf 25V capacitors (there are 8 of them 4 per channel) on my Krell Evolution 402 power amp came loose and broke off. I ordered it from Krell and it cost me $12 for the cap and $26 for shipment. I was glad that I only had to replaced 1 cap not 8 of them otherwise I would have asked the bank for a second mortgage.
Regarding the supercapacitors battery new technology development, it is nice to know that somebody has finally put it into use. Whether it's going to be a successful business or not only time will tell for sure.
If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing well
(Proverb)This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - With a range of 400 miles... - kootenay 08:52:31 06/13/17 (15)
- RE: With a range of 400 miles... - pictureguy 22:09:25 06/13/17 (0)
- And what charger will they use for a 9-minute charge? - AbeCollins 19:56:44 06/13/17 (0)
- Wasn't Fisker federally subsidized, later declared bankruptcy then disappeared? (nt) - Steve O 18:12:31 06/13/17 (0)
- A Fisker? - free.ranger 17:49:59 06/13/17 (0)
- RE: With a range of 400 miles... - jec01 10:21:40 06/13/17 (10)
- The price of the car is in line... - kootenay 12:41:58 06/13/17 (4)
- Tesla cab company - grantv 19:05:23 06/13/17 (1)
- Uber?... - kootenay 19:45:30 06/13/17 (0)
- Ok, fair enough - jec01 12:51:05 06/13/17 (1)
- Agreed!... - kootenay 13:09:40 06/13/17 (0)
- thanks for posting that link - mhardy6647 10:37:03 06/13/17 (4)Follow Ups
- Speaking of which... - kootenay 13:04:02 06/13/17 (0)