Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: thanks for posting that link posted by mhardy6647 on June 13, 2017 at 10:37:03:
Vaporware. I wonder if the car shown is even a real car, or just a mock-up.
Why would I want to spend 9 minutes charging up, just so I can go another 100 miles? Heck, I can fill up my gas tank in less than 9 minutes, and go another 350 miles. And, where exactly are those "400 mile" chargers? Haven't seen one on any interstate highways recently, although this would be a cool new business concept: Get a full charge while you get 4 lap dances ('course, not when the wife is along).
Edit: Question: How many kilowatt-hours of electricity does it take to get a full charge? (For it or any other electric vehicle? That stat seems to be largely missing from electric car advertising.)
The car sounds to me like another tax write-off to help fund gala events and parties.
Edits: 06/13/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - With a range of 400 miles... - kootenay 08:52:31 06/13/17 (15)
- RE: With a range of 400 miles... - pictureguy 22:09:25 06/13/17 (0)
- And what charger will they use for a 9-minute charge? - AbeCollins 19:56:44 06/13/17 (0)
- Wasn't Fisker federally subsidized, later declared bankruptcy then disappeared? (nt) - Steve O 18:12:31 06/13/17 (0)
- A Fisker? - free.ranger 17:49:59 06/13/17 (0)
- RE: With a range of 400 miles... - jec01 10:21:40 06/13/17 (10)
- The price of the car is in line... - kootenay 12:41:58 06/13/17 (4)
- Tesla cab company - grantv 19:05:23 06/13/17 (1)
- Uber?... - kootenay 19:45:30 06/13/17 (0)
- Ok, fair enough - jec01 12:51:05 06/13/17 (1)
- Agreed!... - kootenay 13:09:40 06/13/17 (0)
- thanks for posting that link - mhardy6647 10:37:03 06/13/17 (4)Follow Ups
- Yup - Inmate51 12:12:11 06/13/17 (0)