Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
Did you know that central banks own yuge amounts of stock?? So they are not just "printing" money, keeping interests rate very low, but propping up the stock market with their own purchases. Long but very interesting article, IMHO. T456
"The Borg is the ultimate user. They're unlike any threat your Federation has ever faced."
- Q, 2365This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Stock market more corrupt and insane than I thought - Tweaker456 08:22:01 06/13/17 (7)
- Fed raises rate and says it will cut it's holding in bonds and other securities - Tweaker456 08:50:18 06/15/17 (0)
- Each week the Federal Reserve publishes its balance sheet - Jay Buridan 15:43:09 06/13/17 (2)
- I get a kick out of reading the conspiracy theories - Road Warrior 19:27:41 06/13/17 (1)
- Simple theories for simple minds - Jay Buridan 11:37:40 06/14/17 (0)
- RE: Stock market more corrupt and insane than I thought - bullethead 08:35:57 06/13/17 (2)
- RE: Stock market more corrupt and insane than I thought - DrChaos 14:45:45 06/13/17 (1)
- RE: Stock market more corrupt and insane than I thought - Sondek 17:25:51 06/13/17 (0)