Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: RE: Paging srdavis posted by BillH on May 19, 2017 at 12:49:00:
Y'all say green pepper. Do you mean green bell pepper, jalapeno, serrano (probably not serrano, but I thought I'd throw that in)?
And, why/where did I get the carrots thingy? I'm absolutely certain that I saw it on some TV show somewhere along the way. Shirley, I didn't just dream it.
Anyway, here's the deal, srdavis, dancingseamonkey and BillH and whomever can come to my place in Dallas and be subjected to whatever food I make up that day. Best case scenario, it'll be baby back ribs.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Paging srdavis - Inmate51 13:58:28 05/18/17 (16)
- Sounds like shrimp creole to me. nt - dancingseamonkey 11:39:33 05/19/17 (2)
- RE: Sounds like shrimp creole to me. nt - Inmate51 12:31:11 05/19/17 (1)
- RE: Sounds like shrimp creole to me. nt - dancingseamonkey 19:57:25 05/19/17 (0)
- RE: Paging srdavis - srdavis2000 14:28:28 05/18/17 (12)
- RE: Paging srdavis - BillH 12:49:00 05/19/17 (4)
- Green Pepper - Inmate51 20:59:56 05/19/17 (3)
- RE: Paging srdavis - Inmate51 18:58:58 05/18/17 (6)
- RE: Paging srdavis - srdavis2000 10:04:40 05/19/17 (3)
- RE: Paging srdavis - Inmate51 10:36:40 05/19/17 (2)
- Cooking for the family or friends is a good loving thing to do. - Timbo in Oz 03:13:37 05/19/17 (0)
- RE: Paging srdavis - Bill the K 21:06:29 05/18/17 (0)