Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
at a thrift store for $7.50. It was in an ugly, damaged plexi-glass frame (that I threw out).
The OTHER side (not on display) had this:
A nice (and large print) of two of my favorite musicians hidden there, waiting for... me.
I guess no one else noticed.
Photo is from The 1964 Monterey Jazz Festival.
"Once this was all Black Plasma and Imagination"-Michael McClure
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Bought this rather ugly poster... - musetap 16:18:40 04/18/17 (6)
- RE: Bought this rather ugly poster... - dancingseamonkey 18:41:01 04/19/17 (0)
- RE: Bought this rather ugly poster... - Inmate51 20:38:50 04/18/17 (0)
- Why Do You Think It's Ugly? - Newey 20:06:55 04/18/17 (2)
- RE: Why Do You Think It's Ugly? - Tweaker456 02:48:16 04/19/17 (1)
- Human Males & Their Indifference To Form And Color - Newey 19:38:58 04/19/17 (0)
- RE: Bought this rather ugly poster... - Gary 17:11:24 04/18/17 (0)