Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: David v/s Goliath - Mini v/s Mustang posted by JDK on April 17, 2017 at 19:46:38:
Being a Mini owner I always enjoy seeing racing footage of those little cars.
I presume the Mustangs in this race had close to stock engines. Otherwise they would have pulled away stronger on the straights. And the little Mini's were quick!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - David v/s Goliath - Mini v/s Mustang - JDK 19:46:38 04/17/17 (8)
- RE: David v/s Goliath - Mini v/s Mustang - bjamz 13:41:10 04/18/17 (2)
- RE: thanks for posting that... - user510 10:19:06 04/18/17 (2)
- close to stock engines, no. - Timbo in Oz 15:02:46 04/18/17 (1)
- not to mention braking performance - JDK 13:25:55 04/19/17 (0)
- RE: David v/s Goliath - Mini v/s Mustang - Michael Samra 23:54:57 04/17/17 (1)
- RE: David v/s Goliath - Mini v/s Mustang - JDK 13:29:30 04/19/17 (0)