Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
I came upon this vintage race footage over the weekend.
What a cracker. The duel starts at the 3 min mark.
The Mustang only gets up in the end by cruelly blocking, certainly not by racing ;-)
BTW, this is Sydney Motor Sport Park. I've raced my bicycle here several times - it's a cracking track. The final left-right-left combo before the finishing straight are where all the action is. The downhill right hand sweeper is a gem!
Edits: 04/17/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - David v/s Goliath - Mini v/s Mustang - JDK 19:46:38 04/17/17 (8)
- RE: David v/s Goliath - Mini v/s Mustang - bjamz 13:41:10 04/18/17 (2)
- RE: thanks for posting that... - user510 10:19:06 04/18/17 (2)
- close to stock engines, no. - Timbo in Oz 15:02:46 04/18/17 (1)
- not to mention braking performance - JDK 13:25:55 04/19/17 (0)
- RE: David v/s Goliath - Mini v/s Mustang - Michael Samra 23:54:57 04/17/17 (1)
- RE: David v/s Goliath - Mini v/s Mustang - JDK 13:29:30 04/19/17 (0)