Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: Today's used car posted by Craiger56 on April 13, 2017 at 08:45:22:
Isn't that too much $$ for the TaxiCab verson of a muscle car?
Nice thruout, not matter what I'd actually pay for it. Well done on the restoration.
I'm sure the owner has a BUDLE involved in this job.
Don't forget the new Dodge Demon just out. 800hp+ and all sorts of traction / drag options AND it only comes with the drivers seat!
Too much is never enoughThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Today's used car - Craiger56 08:45:22 04/13/17 (7)
- RE: Today's used car - pictureguy 19:27:16 04/13/17 (2)
- RE: Today's used car - Craiger56 21:29:47 04/13/17 (1)
- RE: Today's used car - pictureguy 21:42:27 04/13/17 (0)
- Oh Man Is That Beautiful - Newey 19:22:51 04/13/17 (1)
- RE: Oh Man Is That Beautiful - Craiger56 21:47:05 04/13/17 (0)
- RE: Wow! - JDK 18:57:58 04/13/17 (1)
- RE: Wow! - Craiger56 21:37:12 04/13/17 (0)