Home Whiner's Woad

Whining, swan dives and other inappropiate topics get moved here.

I also had quite an influx of emails

many thru the asylum email that didnt have my email and of course many who did have my email and I personally dont care if the AA would let me back on or not and I told them this in my email to them.They all agreed the ban was BULL SHIT(the members that emailed me) and shouldnt have happened.The mate I was banned with,we actually showed that people can resolve differences and let life continue but I guess some dont see it that way.How fucking sad!!!I told them this in my email to the bored. I had realized that after being banned, people will find me one way or another as they have because they need my help on an amp preamp or tuner or whatever the case may be.Without sounding rude or condescending,there was no cause for my ban and the only thing I ever post here are pictures of cars or gorgeous females or jokes.Once in a while I may post an historic link but if thats a big deal,so be it.My personal opinion here is 95% of the people that post on the WC,do it to pass the time or ward off frustration.I honestly don't think they believe most of the crap they post and thats why I hardly ever answer any posts on the WC.
I have made a contribution to this forum every year since I have been a memeber and Im one of the first to pay..I am one of the first to help people whenever they cant fix their gear and I even call them on my dime so I can walk them thru the troubleshooting process if they dont have free long distance.Doing these things help popularize this type of forum and I have always encouraged others to make a contribution to the forum in a subtle way but I will be dammed if I would do it now.They lost a lot of people that would donate and after that crap,its no wonder why.So again I say,if the bored wants to boot me,so be it!!
If the power supply waveform isn't pretty,neither is the sound in most cases.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Topic - I also had quite an influx of emails - Michael Samra 18:56:50 06/07/09 (19)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.