Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

RE: Dynakit PS-1

Hi Digepix,
thanks for your tip. The only problem is that I have already purchased every resistor and cap I need. It's all there ready to go and if I don't build them I might win the Audio Asylum (slug) award!
My Mark 3's build might prove interesting. The cap boards I bought are really nice. They were made by a guy named Chart Chong. Although he could speak some English and I no Chinese at all, so we had a communication problem with a couple of steps I asked about. He's out of the Dyna Mark 3 cap board business and gave up e-mailing me answers to my questions.
Out of the blue came some needed help. A guy from the Dyna Tube Forum came forth to help as he installed those cap boards and thought his Dynas were holding their own compared to a nice Mac 275.
This guy, Paul Marcinich, is suffering from Parkinson's but really wanted to help me. I'll take all the help I can get. I'm in the process of sending him the schematics,instructions,diagrams,ect., so he can get in on the project and I keep him posted by the phone.
Although I may yak on and on, these audio forums,(Asylum)ect., are the best tools I could ever ask for..thanks for posting Digepix...Mark K.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.