Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

RE: Hiya Mike!

Hi Mike,
My younger brother recently had a kidney stone removed. I didn't want to ask him how they did it. I don't really want to get one if I can help it.
I have a friend I went to high school with that got me to try Nettle tea or Stinging Nettle, they have it in bags at most health stores.
He had brutal cases of gout that have simply gone when he started on this tea.What got my attention was that he said he could see small amounts of broken up kidney stones in his urine and it's also high on the recommended list for prostate health.
I bought a couple packs and put 4 tea bags in a qt. mason jar with your favorite spring water and leave it over night in the frig. The result was ice cold real tasty tea, no sugar needed.
I'm sure someone is going to tell you to be careful or ask for your doctors advise and thats good. With all the stuff I've done to my body it was a no brainer to try. He did say to take a break from it now and then.
Whats the latest project or projects you got going and put me on the list for being glad your back.....Mark Korda

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Hiya Mike! - mark.korda@myfairpoint.net 17:29:52 08/02/17 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.