In Reply to: Yeah, but posted by E-Stat on June 17, 2017 at 20:45:22:
Even in the sun I can hike into the low hundreds. Once it gets above 104 you are taking your life in your hands. Something about 104 seems to be the human physiological cut off point.
this time of year in central Arizona the news reports a death or two a week, mostly tourists, that die because of the heat. Last week three Germans and three locals in their 20's.
I still work in the yard or in my garage for an hour before I have to either sit down or go inside to cool off. You do acclimate to higher temperatures. I prefer and feel more comfortable with temps in the mid 90's
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - It's official the tube amps have been put away - airtime 12:35:26 06/17/17 (13)
- You need some SET - dadbar 07:57:02 06/19/17 (0)
- RE: It's official the tube amps have been put away - AudioSoul 18:38:18 06/17/17 (6)
- RE: It's official the tube amps have been put away - airtime 19:16:14 06/17/17 (5)
- RE: It's official the tube amps have been put away - AudioSoul 20:50:58 06/18/17 (0)
- Yeah, but - E-Stat 20:45:22 06/17/17 (3)
- What is a Latino ST70? - briggs 16:51:53 06/17/17 (1)
- RE: What is a Latino ST70? - airtime 19:17:20 06/17/17 (0)
- RE: It's official the tube amps have been put away - DannyR 12:48:14 06/17/17 (2)Follow Ups
- RE: Yeah, but - airtime 07:23:43 06/18/17 (1)
- So... - E-Stat 15:01:49 06/18/17 (0)