In Reply to: RE: BES (Bertangi SM255), Discovery and Questions posted by Coner on June 3, 2017 at 16:58:14:
After posting yesterday, I found some pictures of these speakers on e bay and they showed no caps on the largest driver, I followed that example, I appreciate your input. Of course my wife thinks these speakers are the "Bees knees" now, she does not like shouty speakers,she prefers the laid back sound.... wish me luck, seems like the trick to this hobby is to never actually arrive at being satisfied. I have my Utah co-axials in my room now.
Hopefully the novelty of these speakers will wear off in time with her. By the way the cap that was on the wrong driver was also suffering from a cold solder joint.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - BES (Bertangi SM255), Discovery and Questions - walkstoslow 10:39:19 06/03/17 (7)
- RE: Controlled resonance loudspeakers - BigguyinATL 13:19:19 06/07/17 (0)
- RE: BES (Bertangi SM255), Discovery and Questions - Coner 16:58:14 06/03/17 (5)
- Yes, for serious listening - Drumhead 12:58:17 06/08/17 (1)
- RE: Yes, for serious listening - walkstoslow 16:29:40 06/08/17 (0)
- RE: BES (Bertangi SM255), Discovery and Questions - walkstoslow 06:01:24 06/04/17 (2)