Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

RE: "fine products"

shovel, I wasn't totally throwing you under the bus here, that post was mostly directed towards airtime, who has this habit on AA of making comments with little technological reasons to back it, i.e., uninformed responses. You, OTOH, had something solid to offer (although you did come off a bit strong on the anti-ebay thing) an that is appreciated. There was a post that was deleted by airtime right after posting that was incredibly, ah, less than attractive, he realized that and quickly removed it to his credit. In my two previous rebuilds I rebuilt the PC10 boards and believe them to be better than these new boards due to component quality, that being said, these boards are not junk and I would use them again if pressed. Dave's boards I believe are a better design and would go that route first, I can also control parts quality. The costs would be the same, but stuffing the boards would add several more hours to the project and thus cut into my profit on these repairs/restorations, which is something I need to keep in mind. Thanks!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: "fine products" - gkargreen 08:34:40 05/10/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.