I always wanted a 250M. However I was never able to get my hands on a good one. FINALLY I found a good one. Bob Speece, over at the AudioKarma Marantz group is well known for working on the 250. He did an amazing job.
Do note all the parts that were replaced with modern better quality parts. All the semi conductors like diodes and transistors were replaced with beefier and better quality parts. As well as the usual caps, relays, etc..
This amp sounds every bit as good as it looks. It far exceeded my expectations.
Enjoy the pictures.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Pictures of my Marantz 250M rebuild - airtime 11:47:56 04/08/17 (7)
- Nice airtime - theophile 04:36:51 04/10/17 (1)
- RE: Nice airtime - firstname.lastname@example.org 10:00:35 04/10/17 (0)
- RE: Pictures of my Marantz 250M rebuild - E-Stat 07:40:39 04/09/17 (3)
- RE: Pictures of my Marantz 250M rebuild - airtime 07:58:10 04/09/17 (2)
- The 250M is a wonderful amp. - Mr. Dick Hertz 14:47:15 04/08/17 (0)