In Reply to: found them! posted by gkargreen on March 15, 2017 at 08:58:44:
yes, believe 8-32 is correct.
I was more concerned with getting the same screw head style to match the originals.
Have 4 HF-30s; 2 early and 2 later versions.
Be sure to try some better coupling caps, since these amps really come to life with better caps.
have also tried NOS US and Euro output tubes, but find I like the Russian 6P14p EV as among the most musical sounding tubes...
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Eico HF-30 power amp screws help - gkargreen 18:30:01 03/13/17 (8)
- Hardware store - Charlie8521 08:32:23 03/14/17 (7)
- RE: Hardware store - gkargreen 08:35:22 03/14/17 (6)
- Old School Hardware store - Charlie8521 05:30:06 03/15/17 (4)
- found them! - gkargreen 08:58:44 03/15/17 (3)
- I am pretty sure they're self-tappers/sheet metal screws -- - mhardy6647 12:00:29 03/14/17 (0)
- RE: found them! - email@example.com 09:56:28 03/15/17 (1)
- RE: found them! - gkargreen 10:17:30 03/15/17 (0)