Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Bruce H McIntosh

I've listened to this guy a few times now on 40 meter lower sideband.Anyway,I changed the drop on my 40meter dipole today and put in new low loss RG8/U Belden 9913 cable.Naturally I wanted to try it out so I tuned to 7185 LSB and heard these two guys talking and the WA4UF call was none other than the grandson of Frank McIntosh whose name is Bruce.He was talking to a KB8 station in West VA about his Mc275 that was a family heirloom along with the S line Collins he uses.I looked up his call and sure enough,it was the grandson of old Frank McIntosh. Anyway,I just broke in to get a signal report and left it at that.I started to do a search on him and I found a website he has about the family.You can also see his Collins and his Mc275.He has several links but he's into old guitars and guitar tube amps and rebuilding them.
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" H. L. Mencken

Edits: 03/05/17

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Topic - Bruce H McIntosh - Michael Samra 15:47:19 03/04/17 (10)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.