Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Re: Thanks for the beer!

If it was not worth the drive come see me next time, let me know what you need, come early. AL Nico and Interstage sum it up in the looking for treasure sense for hi-fi. I saw a few more deals they did not so there are nice deals. I had numerous offers on my 14's so bring the Hi-Fi and it will sell. No excuse. we can make it what we want. Freedom, It was awesome!!!
I'm still trying to take it all in. Those amps Larry played through my speakers rocked the house. Then after martinis and cheese the Frieds and Eicos rocked. (More polite, 1/4 the size)

I love old radios, wish I had room for the consols. Hi-Fi was there but you had to hunt. EL37 said he saw 1 NOS 12AX7 one year. I agree but, James, I picked up an awesome 600 with 7189, rectified and miniature mullard flled for a steal. Deal was made before the coffee, eeehhmmmm I mean first beer. ;-D

Come all and have a great time. I had the time of my life. Bud beer can AM radio for $1. Cleaned and cleared today. Ball game sounded great except they lost.

Thanks for the hospitality and genuine comradere (sp) .

"I had the time of my life"

Hey guys, I have that on vinyl. Real clean. hehe like never played. Flashdance, As you guys know from Friday night I like it all. The jazz and rock was cool, reagae, roots. Not enoough time to party. Not enough money.

Things I bought
Fisher 600
Zenith TO
Deoxit over half off
Smith's vinyl, can you believe it yea, Smith's vinyl, mint.
Beatles Vinyl
Bud beer can Am radio
Some other radios. $1 each. Great take to the job radios. Kick ass
$50 worth of chocolate for the wife on the way home on rt222, worth every penny.
Free 7" reel to reels
Chance on a few good radios including an awesome 45 jukebox.
Cheap Marantz receiver, with powe meter, working perfect in a system allrady. $30
Meeting you all
PRICELESS

Best wishes
Ben

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.