Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Thanks for the Reminder, Al

Thanks, Al ! I almost forgot why all this gear is blocking my walkways. I only wish I had a larger car so I could bring more hifi !
But, fret not, I am bringing lots and lots of hifi !
Concerning our Friday night hifi event, I will bring my pair of little, full range, dual 4 incher, ported KLH speakers, as well as a recently scored pair of 12" Japanese coaxes. Which speakers are you bringing for our Shindig ? Since my little KLHs don't play loud enough, especially outdoors, maybe you have some power handling speakers you could bring along ? That way, we could have THE HiFi Shindig by our tables ! I'm bringing more than a few amps, including some sweet Single Ended and Triode items, as well as some stereo phono preamps, and lots of HiFi tubes. I'll bring at least one hifi tt for our listening, so don't forget some LPs !
This event gets better and better. It rivals any antique radio show, past or present, while bringing HiFi and a HiFi show to the Swap Meet mix. Friday evening's DELICIOUS STEAK Dinner is expected, again. Admission to the show is FREE !!!
We must remind all attendees that the show starts Friday, May 11th.
Come from very far away ! It's worth your while ! C U There !

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Thanks for the Reminder, Al - Interstage Tranny 17:36:37 04/27/07 (2)

You can not post to an archived thread.