Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Frank and Richard

I figured you guys would get a kick out of that preamp..Its not quite as bad as it looks and the only reason Im attempting it is that reason and it has a tube rectifier..No I know it will never the highly upgraded citaiton one I have but then I dont think any preamp matches those but you guys are right in that I hope I can find the pieces..I had all the pieces when I got it other than the glass that was a mess.The middle strip you can get from a hobby shop and this was told to me my Terry dewick..They can cut you a piece of gold colored stripping for a couple bucks.The knobs cleaned up pretty nice and Im going to paint the transformer next..
This is my own preamp so thats another reason I can attemp this and Im sure it will be time consuming.I see the c20s are selling for more now than they used to but I dont know how good they sound when upgraded.Again thanks guys because I was worried I didnt have the right strips and the other metal bracket I have.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.