Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Only slightly OT Sort through my Movie Collection

Well, there ARE many VINTAGE movies here AND some of these like How the West was Won have GREAT soundtracks that will blow away your vintage stereo gear.

I have managed to accumulate a few duds too, but at the end of the day, not many.

For those of you who were wondering, this IS the COMPLETE collection of purchased DVDs and VHS tapes as of today. In other words, there is no OTHER collection sitting here that I did NOT make public. Of course I also have a huge collection of VHS tapes of movies I copied off cable in years passed. Cataloging them would be a huge task.

Any movie collection is going to say something about the person who collected it. You will note that there are plenty of science fiction movies on the list, but almost no horror or war movies. And lots of stuff with great sound. I am particularly fond of the wonderfully restored DVDs from the 50s and 60s.

The file is an xls Excel Spreadsheet in a fairly current format. I hope you can read it: If you have problems in loading it, let me know.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Topic - Only slightly OT Sort through my Movie Collection - DavidLD 04:53:41 04/13/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.